Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Was Mixon on the Last Drive ?
(02-14-2022, 03:04 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: While you're at it, let's count the 2nd and 1 throwaway that they tried when the OL was being beaten play after play.  That play looked like it was a one designed depending on decent pass protection as it was slow developing.

On 3rd down, Samaje shuffled his feet and is just too slow hitting the hole I think.  Donald was able to grab him with 1 arm and make the tackle.  Mixon was the #3 in yards this year.  Perine was #82.  It's not quite a Marshawn Lynch situation, but that's who came to mind as I waited for the upcoming 4th down debacle, which looked like Perine was slow to react to Burrow trying to get him the ball.

Take Mixon out of the game for both 3rd and 4th down?  Just a little hard to believe that's all.  Mixon's blocking must suck so bad that he gets completely yanked out of the last chance drive of the game.

I agree. despite me understanding why they would not want to deviate from their usual personnel, I would rather lose with our best players out there than not give them the opportunity to win us the game.

You have to find a way to get that ball in the hands of your playmakers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Was Mixon on the Last Drive ? - Pezmerga - 02-14-2022, 05:35 PM