Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's That Time Again... Cincy Trip!
(11-26-2015, 12:18 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ah, you guys are just too awesome! Thanks so much for all the suggestions, were going to narrow it down on the drive over, before we cross the border (them roaming charges).

I have to inform everyone of one thing though; I don't drink alcohol. I believe I mentioned it waaaay back on the mothership, but its a medical reason (I had skin cancer on m tongue and cannot drink alcohol for the rest of my life; my doctor, my cancer doctor, my dentist, all have told me it is not in my best interest). So the brewery places are out Sad. But a 16-bit game place? Time to school some hipsters Wink

Oh, and Johnny, you asked if I like sushi?

https://www.instagram.com/truck_1_0_1_/

I'll just leave that there Wink

Ha....good taste, my man!  Try Mr. Sushi while you're here.  Their head sushi chef used to run the Dancing Wasabi restaurant here.  It was the best sushi I had ever had, and he's still carrying on that tradition.

As for the not being allowed to drink, I did not know, but I offer my sincere condolences.  I don't think I could do it.  I don't even drink to get drunk anymore...but having a couple fresh beers is awesome.  If your lady drinks, both Rhinegeist and 16 bit would still be a fun place for you.  Rhinegeist always has cornhole or ping pong tournaments going on, which makes it seem like less of a bar.

Check out our parks...they're some of the best in the country.  Award winning and awesome.

Go to the Union Terminal and see the Cincinnati History museum....it's far more exciting than it sounds.  The museum center also has a natural history museum, an omnimax theatre, and rotating exhibits.  It's pretty cheap too....for what it is.

A little bit north is a new shopping area called Liberty Center.  They've only been open for a month, but there is always something fun going on.  Great food options there as well.

Other things that could be fun while you're here, depending on what you're into: The Cincinnati Zoo, Findlay Market, the Cincinnati Art Museum, and more!  

Have fun and be careful while you're here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That Time Again... Cincy Trip! - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-26-2015, 02:36 AM