Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Zac said anything about "the call"?
From bengals.com, here is what it was said:

"Taylor kept it classy.

"I thought it was a really well officiated game to be quite honest with you," Taylor said. "Sometimes it comes down to moments like those. I didn't have a great look at it, but I thought the officials did a nice job."

Other players were more open with their opinions:

"But the flag flew and the reason the Bengals were mad is because the refs hadn't called it all night.

"We got some questionable calls, I'm going to be honest, but that's name of the game," slot cornerback Mike Hilton said. "We shouldn't have been in that situation when we had opportunities to get out the field on third and fourth down.

'They were letting us play all three quarters and when it got down to that fourth they started being a little more flag happy. It's just the name of the game and we just have to find ways to win."

Wilson thought it was clean.

"Cooper came up to me and tried to push off of me and I thought I made a good play on the ball and the refs saw otherwise so, it's a tough call," said Wilson, who caught cornerback Eli Apple's tip to set up the Tennessee win.

It was a tough sequence for past playoff heroes. On the next snap from the 4, the Bengals couldn't take advantage of a Rams holding call when strong safety Vonn Bell was called for what looked to be a nebulous roughing penalty against Kupp."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Zac said anything about "the call"? - Nepa - 02-14-2022, 08:30 PM