Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I were in charge of the Bengals today
(02-14-2022, 10:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: If I was Pollack I would respond with, why did MB force us to draft a an OT with a bad back to play a totally new position with better players on the board.

If I was Pollack I would continue with why did you you think an aging OT like Reiff was the answer?  I would ask where the olinemen from the last 5-7 year drafts that should be our vets today?  I would ask why are you paying WR3 $10M for 4 catches per game while being pissed that 2 guys on minimum wage are not protecting Burrow from multiple All Pros & Hall of Famers?

If I was Taylor I would ask why you think Callahan isnt a real O Coord that couldnt call the plays? Why do you not know teams are interviewing him for head coach?  And if I let him call the plays next year and he leaves, what then?  We do this as a team and even if he leaves I still have continuity with Burrow.

If I was Taylor I would also ask why you think I should sign any contract extension after taking the worst team in the NFL to the SB in only my 3rd year despite an organization that doesnt provide a scouting department, forces us to draft inadequate players, doesnt provide practice facilities, and decides to chew my ass after I literally kicked the shit out of the Rams and would be holding a SB trophy were it not for the incompetence in drafting and FA signings of this pathetic oline?

Don't forget that Pollack left here once for the Jets. He knew the situation. The Jets situation was likely worse.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were in charge of the Bengals today - THE PISTONS - 02-14-2022, 10:34 PM