Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I were in charge of the Bengals today
(02-14-2022, 09:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: How does it crush the culture to make it clear the line performance is unacceptable? Remember I LIKE Pollack. But he has explaining to do when the blocking is THIS bad. 

The worst leaders are the ones who yell at their subordinates when they haven't given them the resources to accomplish their mission.  You suck at leadership.  

Nobody thinks that the Oline that management provided was adequate for the job.  Pretending like it was would be disrespectful and clownish. The fact that they came close is cause for kudos, not bullshit gorilla aggression displays to show what a big winner you are.

No, you sit them down and tell them how proud you are of how far they accomplished this season.  And then you assure them that you're going to do everything you can to give them better players to fix the problem.   Then you meet with Burrow and  you tell him the same thing.   Then you have to execute or Burrow is gone after his rookie contract.  If not sooner.  Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were in charge of the Bengals today - Roland - 02-14-2022, 10:57 PM