Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
(11-26-2015, 03:04 AM)Nasty Nati Wrote: Yes we dont have to pay for that game next year, but thats not my point. They charge us season ticket holders full price for 2 junk preseason games (which we have to buy). They have raised my tickets every year for the last 3 years $5 per seat per game each year. Now they are gonna take one of my home games away....... that sucks man... real talk. I feel like why do I even continue to buy season tickets. I am obviously not appreciated. So why not sell high now when they will probably be at their most valuable, and just buy single game tickets to only the games i wanna go to (not preseason lol) even if i paid retail for my tickets it would still be cheaper than what im paying now. (Guess im just thinking out loud now)

This is well said and non season ticket holders have no skin in the game for one year. Some us have invested for 10+ years in season tickets.

It is easy to criticize when you have nothing invested.

All it will take is a rise of $10 per ticket and we will end up paying the exact same amount in 2016 as we did in 2015 for one less game. In essence, most likely they will recoup all of their costs by raising prices, but ether way the loss of a home game can be a big deal for the playoffs in or out. Every year teams are vying to get into the playoffs in week 17 so next year will be no different,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - Luvnit2 - 11-26-2015, 11:14 AM