Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
Ugh, ugh, & ugh. I'll own my "No" vote status. Please do not mistake my "No" vote as being a hater or anti-Bengals. I believe in Taylor, Burrow, Chase, and the guys who will remain on the squad in the upcoming seasons.

I made this post earlier:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-QBs-who-lost-their-first-Super-Bowl-before-winning-it

Not too many QBs get a shot at returning to the Super Bowl after losing it their first try. I suppose this influenced my "No" vote. Please let me be wrong!

I'm cheering for Burrow. He's likeable during interviews and fun to watch play the game. I like being a fan of his and I hope they win a Super Bowl so he can experience victory. I'm a fan who wants the win, I want fans like everyone here to experience a Super Bowl victory, I want the Brown family to feel the thrill of winning it all, and I want the Cincinnati community invested in the Bengals enjoying a win, but most importantly I think Burrow comes off as an authentic dude so I want to see him get the Super Bowl win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - TecmoBengals - 02-15-2022, 11:22 AM