Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
(02-15-2022, 11:24 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I haven't voted yet because I don't know if I can say they'll be back in the Super Bowl soon given the talent of some of the other teams, but I do have confidence they'll be one of the Top 4 teams in the AFC pretty consistently over the next few years.
Unless the Bengals do a poor job in FA this year, I see the Bengals being right there with the Chiefs, Bills, and Titans as the best team in the AFC.

Solid take and I agree, but decided to play the voting game. The Chiefs and the Bills standout to me as our main competition. The Titans don't worry me as much because I value the QB position and they have a good, but not elite player manning the position.

There always seems to be an emerging team in the NFL taking the league by surprise. Is it still us or are the Bengals now solidified as contenders and thus, we should be looking to identify the next up and coming AFC squad to watch out for during a playoff run? Is it Herbert and the Chargers?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - TecmoBengals - 02-15-2022, 11:39 AM