Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
I think yes. They have a young core. They weren't "supposed" to be here this year. They had a fun ride. The players and fans got to feel the excitement, but without the pressure that this was their window and they had to capitalize. What happened? They fell short. It stings. I watched the players speak on Sunday night. That wasn't a team that was deflated and dejected knowing they blew it. That was a team that tasted how close they got and wants to finish what they started.

I'm wrong every day that ends in Y, but I don't see this team slumping next year. Not saying it'll be easy. It could be 2 years before they get back to the SB. But I don't see this as an ending, but a beginning. Lots of reasons to be optimistic, especially with a good FA and draft this year. It sucked for about 10 minutes on Sunday night watching LA celebrate, and then I was ready to move on and get excited for next season. I'll be completely shocked if they can't make it back to a SB within the next couple of years as long as they upgrade that O-line properly and keep relatively healthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - MileHighGrowler - 02-15-2022, 12:16 PM