Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I were in charge of the Bengals today
(02-14-2022, 11:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: You guys may be overrating Pollack. And I don't want to hear about the Rams HOF's when we know it was more than just that game. What has he done to not be questioned? There may be a reason he has bounced around so much and no new coach opts to keep him on the staff.

I don't think he's earned the jungle circling the wagon around him. It isn't just Carman that hasn't developed. Who has? None of the young guys.... Why was Fred benched. He was a much better tackle then guard, and held down the LT spot just as good as Williams for stretches when forced into action. He was benched for a player that missed a year after all the reps he got? Why was Carman benched for Adeniji? Cowboys fans said he drove their lambo into a ditch after taking over the line. JET's line never improved and his 1st round pick was benched (can he evaluate talent?). I think there's more questions there then people are ready to discuss.

You want to know why players drafted before January 2021 when Polllack was hired haven’t progressed during the 13 months he’s been on the job?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were in charge of the Bengals today - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-15-2022, 01:40 PM