Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I were in charge of the Bengals today
(02-15-2022, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, I don't know for sure if that is the way to go about it. But there are lots of factors in why these coaches did what they 
did and agree it was the complete wrong game plan. Starting Adeniji against a DL like that that uses lots of stunts was just 
stupid, if that is Pollack's call it was definitely the wrong one. Also to not call Screens, rollouts or RPO's was stupid as well.

I think we our Champs if we ran some rollouts in this game. Burrow also needs to learn that those empty sets hurt the team
against a Defense like that. You need a RB back there chipping and helping out in pass protection.

Lou should have a talking to on the Kupp play that gave the Rams the lead. You need to double Kupp in that situation and 
make someone else beat you. Spy him with either Hilton or a Safety. Everyone knew where the ball was going, inexcusable.

I already posted that I should have chilled out before posting this - the approach is too harsh. I was wrong. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were in charge of the Bengals today - Joelist - 02-15-2022, 02:56 PM