Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuter's three-round mock 1.0
(02-15-2022, 02:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The mock draft notes appear to take a premise that at least one or both Hill and Ogunjobi are gone. There is a lot to get excited about with a pick like Wyatt, but it would be nice to find a solid starting OL in round 1.

As always, I appreciate your take. For all I know you don't know jack about the draft, but you convince me you do! I enjoy your posts about the players.  Hilarious

I feel like I know some stuff about the draft, but definitely some posters who know (way) more than I do.
I've been pretty open about my approach before on this board.
I didn't really play football growing up, I played hockey.
But I started watching football a bit in grade school and then really got into it in college and since then.
I typically start looking across a handful of draft sites to see if there are consistencies in prospect rankings, and then I start reading scouting reports on certain players at certain positions. If I notice consistencies in the scouting reports across sites, I tend to take those as being usually true.
I will watch some videos on players, but I don't go into like the All-22 film or things like that.

So what you'll usually see from me is an evaluation based on compilation of people/sites who put in way more time and then a little of my own from videos that I watch.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reuter's three-round mock 1.0 - ochocincos - 02-15-2022, 03:01 PM