Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised OL Off season plan
(02-15-2022, 02:18 PM)pulses Wrote: Jonah Williams PFF for 2021 was 77.5   Terron Armstead was 75.9  Spending 20 mill on Armstead is not smart for us. Connor Williams was a 76.1 he is still young I would sign him in a heartbeat.  If i was gonna spend big money on a OT i would go after Orlando Brown and move him back to RT. If we decide to go after a veteran OC i would be after Bozeman from the ravens.

Orlando brown left Baltimore because he wanted to play LT.

If you can get a top tier LT (orlando brown, Duane brown, armstead, TuneSil via trade)and ship Jonah to RT… who cares. This team has a lot of holes on the OL and they are not ones to pay up for IOL traditionally. I’d be happy with a T and one G or C before the draft. If you had 3 foundation pieces, before the draft your OL will likely be above average when all said and done. I’d also consider bringing reiff back on a 1 year 3-5m deal as a “6th man” so an injury doesn’t derail your season.

You protect burrow at all costs, ESPECIALLY with the cap flexibility.

Do you really care how old a player is on the offensive line, if burrow doesn’t get sacked 70 times next year? I’ll take my shot with Duane brown (36) at LT and Jonah at RT before relying on a rookie at RT.

My point in this rant, we don’t have the luxury to be picky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Au165 - 01-12-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Bengalbug - 02-15-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - J24 - 02-16-2022, 01:17 AM