Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line...
Fans are the same everywhere. I go to the Chiefs forum and everyone is second guessing Reid.
I don't know how people never get tired of second guessing everything.
For all I know the Bengals did not run screens because they may have saw something in the Rams defense that prevented it.
The Rams were getting home fast with 4 down lineman. The linebackers were probably sitting on screens.
I am overjoyed that we came that close to winning a Super Bowl in a rebuild year. I am also overjoyed that they did not listen to me last year when all I wanted was to spend everything on the offensive line. I was pretty pumped up the way our defense was playing in the Super Bowl. It is not like they ignored the line. They hired Pollack and hoped that signing Reiff and having Spain with Jonah getting another year would help turn things around especially with a second round draft pick in Jackson Carmen. It did not pay off. They could have changed the offense to protect Burrow more but he probably did not want that. That being said I am still holding out hope our draft picks will turn the corner and they are not bust. For once I don't doubt our front office ability to fix the problems this team has. ZT, Lou, Pollack and Tobin have earned my respect with their decision making. I just want to sit back and wait for the free agency bell to ring to see what is in store for next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line... - SuperBowlBound! - 02-15-2022, 07:07 PM