Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line...
(02-15-2022, 07:20 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: No, but you can run away from that and take your chances with Vonn Miller.  He is not nearly as good against the run.

I don't want to bash ZT as I think he's still learning.  Unfortunately the lack of adjusting to what the Rams adjusted to probably cost the Bengals their first Super Bowl.  With those empty sets they were really operating at a disadvantage.  Not to mention putting the franchise at a huge risk.  To be honest, they probably thought that Joe Cool would bail them out again.  Didn't happen.

Hopefully valuable lessons were learned.

And btw, can't pin that all on Zac.  There are a lot of coaches up in the booth, including the Offensive Coordinator, who are responsible to make and suggest adjustments to counter what's happening on the field.

It's just heartbreaking.  I'm sure McVay felt the same a few years ago - second guessing

In some ways this team is a victim of its own success. Generally you have a complete roster to get to a sb. We dont.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line... - THE PISTONS - 02-15-2022, 07:27 PM