Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I were in charge of the Bengals today
(02-15-2022, 03:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This is still my major concern going forward. Maybe Burrow is great enough to make a mediocre game plan look good...but maybe against elite teams that won't cut it?

I don't know what Zac and Brian were thinking going into this game after 2 weeks to prepare that is for sure.

They had good game plans for other teams in the season specifically the Ravens and Steelers and in the Playoffs against the 
teams we beat but to not have rollouts, screens and such in the passing game against a front like the Rams is pretty inexcusable. 
That and giving up on the running game with Mixon when it was working. The Rams aren't anymore elite than we are as we saw 
with the score.

If we would of had a better game plan we would be Champs not them. Hopefully Zac and Brian stew on this big time and learn 
from it. I think they will, that is the biggest game of their lives that they screwed up. It will haunt them all Offseason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were in charge of the Bengals today - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-15-2022, 07:53 PM