Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line...
It's hard to know who's calling what, but it's been my issue with their playcalling the past few years and the real issue I've had with Zac. Not really designing around who they've got on the field, but sticking with their plan and then just waiting till the right pieces are dropped onto the roster to make it zing. I think the level of talent on the offense this year was able to compensate for it on several occasions. And the defense stepped up in a huge way as well. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to get them past the Rams. For all the credit we give Lou about halftime adjustments, I see less adjustments on the other side of the ball. Fixing the O-line this offseason is a huge step obviously, but there still needs to be some flexibility at the end of the day because there are injuries and you can't just roll over and die because of it. Zac calls a lot of play types based on analytics, but the actual plays themselves sometimes have you scratching your head.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line... - MileHighGrowler - 02-15-2022, 07:55 PM