Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving to the community after a great season.
(02-15-2022, 10:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah for some time I've been wanting to change my name because it is so negative but can't think of one I want.  When I made my account I thought it was funny because I like Seinfeld.  But over the years I have realized that my name kind of comes off as negative and readers might think I'm an asshole just due to the name and not just because sometimes I'm can be an asshole.  Can't stand ya...

I brought this up a few years ago in another thread and kind of forgot about it until today.

I'm very willing to change it if the mods will do it for me. Maybe we can do a name change poll to help me pick one. Obviously no names that would be controversial, against the terms of service, or embarrassing for me.   Submit your ideas and maybe Holic or mods can make a name change poll for votes. If so I'll donate $100 to the Joe Burrow Hunger Relief Fund and $100 to the Cincinnati Freestore Foodbank if then winning name gets more than 50% of the votes and adopt the new name.  

If not I'll donate $50 to the charities mentioned above and adopt the name chosen by the most votes.  Have at it and I look forward to your ideas as this could be fun and I rather would like to have a new user name.  But please remember it should fit the forum and not make me look like and ass.  So no references to Steelers, Ravens, Browns, etc.  :)

Maybe @*rfaulk34* could host it because I know he likes nickname polls.    Tongue

Or maybe I should just stay George C due to my time spent here as that name.

I like the name and I am a big Seinfeld fan, too. It doesn’t make me think you are being negative at all- always makes me laugh remembering that episode.

It just occurred to me that all of this time you have probably just been donating to the “Human Fund”!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giving to the community after a great season. - Clark W Griswold - 02-15-2022, 11:35 PM