Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 01:07 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I want a good defense too but I also want Burrow protected.  Look at the O-line grades from the Super Bowl.   Every one of those positions did bad.  If the Bengals want to protect Burrow and win it all, they need to replace more than 1 or 2 guys on that line.  Even if it comes with letting Mixon, Boyd and Uzomah go that line needs major changes.

Think about this scenerio.  Aaron Donald is lined up somewhere along your O-line and is going to go 1 on 1 against one of them.  Burrow needs to have some time to make a throw.  Which one of the O-lineman on this team do you think could give Burrow at least a little time to make his throw if Donald lined up against them?  Personally, I think Carman would be the one.  He is raw but he did well in not allowing Burrow to get sacked this year. If I can only replace 3 of the O-line spots I would keep Carman at RG and replace C, LG and RT.

You think Carmen is our best option one on one vs AD?  Guy couldnt crack the lineup all year.  And isnt he better in run vs pass?  

It is sad we have to have this discussion and think about who we would we choose, we are simply that bad across the front, although I dont think Id choose Carmen in pass blocking as the best we have vs AD.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - casear2727 - 02-16-2022, 01:16 AM