Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
Two more veteran, starting-quality OL, AT LEAST. Maybe even 3, or 4. The biggest priority is clearly to protect the franchise quarterback. Doesn't need any more explaining. Norwell for LG, Bozeman or Ben Jones for C (cut Hopkins, either is a clear upgrade, sorry I know he is well liked by many fans but that's the truth), and maybe pony up the cash for Scherff at RG and/or swing a trade for a veteran.

Gronkowski - Absolutely! Uzomah has been good but when there's a Hall of Famer available in FA, and one who actually wants to play with your franchise QB, you go out and get him.

I want an upgrade at CB1. Awuzie can shut down anyone's WR2 and Hilton is a beast in the slot but please no more Eli Apple guarding the other team's WR1. If Apple and the Bengals mutually want a reasonable 1-year deal to keep him as a depth player I'm okay, since I do think he has a role on an NFL team, but he is not an NFL starter.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - BuildTheWall - 02-16-2022, 01:43 AM