Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Ready To Explode and Clobber A Team
Clearly, the Bengals really need a win this Sunday, but a comfortable win would really help settle some nerves amongst the fan base.

Though flawed, this is still a very good team and they remain relatively healthy. If not for an AJ Green fumble and a suspect play call on 3rd & short, they could possibly be 10-0 and be considered easily the most dangerous 4th quarter team in the league. They may still be the latter and that speaks volumes about their mindset. Would I like to have a bigger lead on the Steelers right now? Sure. Am I worried that we will lose the North? Hell, no. This 2 game losing streak has not changed my belief that this is the best team this franchise has put on the field since Super Bowl XXIII. Every game is important, but I feel confident that the regular season now comes down to the game Denver to determine whether they get the 2 seed and a first round bye or get relegated to wild card weekend and host what will very likely be a very dangerous 6 seed.

Of course, as much as our fans are tired of hearing this narrative, whether they manage to take the 2 seed (or improbably steal the 1 seed) or stumble in as a wild card, none of this will matter - not the good nor the bad - if they do the opposite in the playoffs. The journey has been and will continue to be fun, but I really can't wait for January to get here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Ready To Explode and Clobber A Team - 34inXXIII - 11-26-2015, 08:44 PM