Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ???
Even with my brother on the phone after the game, being his normal bring down, sadistic, negative, horses rear end.

Much like the movie City Slickers : The Legend Of Curly's Gold. After it was over. As my brother on the phone trying to make it worse. I said like in the movie, " Why Don't I Feel Worse ".

Much like the movie, it was a great adventure. Back in summer I had hoped the Bengals would rise up from 4 wins and maybe get 8 wins. I hoped Joe Burrow would be OK after his surgery. I hoped the O Line wouldn't get him injured again. He did end up the most sacked quarterback in the NFL. Somehow he survived the season. The Bengals had a great season, made the play-offs. Then for first time in 31 years the Bengals WON in the Play-Offs. That nightmare streak ended. Then the Bengals won 3 Play-Off Games in all to WIN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. Then Bengals went to The SUPER BOWL. They had the lead in second half, but lost at end of game by 3 points. They played hard and gave it their all. Joe Burrow came out of the season pretty healthy, which was a huge concern of mine. The team went farther than anyone expected back last Summer.

Maybe at age 67, I'm just getting older. Maybe after my Mom and later my Wife dying, nothing is that bad. Still, that's NOT it. The real truth is that I enjoyed the season. The Bengals played 21 games, plus preseason. I really enjoyed this season. I just don't feel that bad after the Super Bowl. Much like the Legend Of Curly's Gold, I had fun, it was a great adventure, a fun season.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - jj22 - 02-16-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Tony - 02-17-2022, 01:51 PM