Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 10:14 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’d even be OK if they just sign Morgan Moses. They can’t trot out Prince or a rookie next year and think Burrow and the fans will be excited.

God, if they can draft Linderbaum. Maybe try to trade up a few picks if he makes it to the 20s.

I think they will be patient with Carman. A lot of fans might be upset with that, but his ceiling is high enough and there were real flashes of him being an upper tier guard that I think they will keep progressing him. I think D’ante Smith may also play a roll in these decisions. But they HAVE TO get a quality RT.

Think they re sign Eli, but go looking for a better CB in the first 2 rounds or find a young one in FA. Kinda hope a quality DT falls to them too, particularly a 3t as I think keeping Larry or BJ will be high on there priority list, as well as Bates, but keeping all 3 wont be feasible.

Burrow is NOW. He was NFL-ready from Day 1. We need a line to match that as well. You see how good he is with a bad OLine. Imagine he had one or two more seconds to deliver. The only development I am accepting is on the bench. Anyone else on the field better be ready to give him those extra 2 seconds.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Interceptor - 02-16-2022, 10:19 AM