Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
(11-26-2015, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks so much for the info. Instead of complaining about this, I'm looking to make this a once in a lifetime for me and the wife.  Early research show flight and hotel (3 days) is gonna cost around $2400. Any info on hotels close to the stadium? I'm currently considering Jurys Inn London Croydon. Just not sure of the location.

Definitely plan on taking in a soccer game while there. I'll be good with one of the lower levels to save a few bucks; although, I'm a big Gunners fan.  

The two times I've been to London I've stayed at reasonably-priced boutique hotels in Earl's Court, and covered a lot of territory using the Tube and taxis. I don't recommend driving as it's hard enough to remember to look right when you're just stepping off the curb to cross the street. Wembly is not too far from there, and you'd be really close to museums, parks, cathedrals, palaces etc, not to mention pubs. Kensington is just north of EC, but more expensive. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - wildcats forever - 11-26-2015, 09:33 PM