Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:16 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'm going to be the weird one here and say....

• I want Stephon Gilmore to come in and give us the best secondary in the NFL (with Re-signing Bates).
  • I'd love to get Moses or Trent Brown at Tackle but if we have to fall back to Reiff and he is healthy I am okay with that as the RT options at 31 will actually be pretty good I think.
  • At guard I am looking at Tomlinson and Daniels and hoping Carman can be the 6th man next year.
  • If Norwell is willing to come back to Ohio for a run on a cheap deal I would swap him in for Spain., if not I am okay going back to Spain.
We are going to need some ring chasing discounts potentially but I think we can get it done math wise. People are all about the O line which I understand, but I think we have a unique opportunity to make the defense an elite level with a single high end CB and I don't think we want to waste that opportunity. Obviously we need to do something on the O line but don't sleep on corner either. 

I like your thinking. 

Side note, you make a lot of good posts that, at least to me, are sound in understanding plays on the field. Have you just educated yourself a lot about on field plays or have you ever had a connection the the game as coach or maybe played college ball or something? Hell, maybe you just play a lot of Madden for all I know, but anyhow I enjoy your posts.

Gilmore, Bates, & Bell would be a scary secondary unit. You could even add a good rookie with pick 31 to the group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - TecmoBengals - 02-16-2022, 11:22 AM