Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:16 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'm going to be the weird one here and say....

• I want Stephon Gilmore to come in and give us the best secondary in the NFL (with Re-signing Bates).
  • I'd love to get Moses or Trent Brown at Tackle but if we have to fall back to Reiff and he is healthy I am okay with that as the RT options at 31 will actually be pretty good I think.
  • At guard I am looking at Tomlinson and Daniels and hoping Carman can be the 6th man next year.
  • If Norwell is willing to come back to Ohio for a run on a cheap deal I would swap him in for Spain., if not I am okay going back to Spain.
We are going to need some ring chasing discounts potentially but I think we can get it done math wise. People are all about the O line which I understand, but I think we have a unique opportunity to make the defense an elite level with a single high end CB and I don't think we want to waste that opportunity. Obviously we need to do something on the O line but don't sleep on corner either. 

As for me, I am done counting on this FO drafting a ready to play starting lineman. In the last 10 years only Jonah has been solid.  That's a terrible track record..  Tomlinson and Daniels would be solid pickups.

As to CB we could actually get 25 year old Chiefs starting CB Chavarious Ward for at least 5M per year cheaper than Gilmore who is over 30.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - casear2727 - 02-16-2022, 11:25 AM