Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:22 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I like your thinking. 

Side note, you make a lot of good posts that, at least to me, are sound in understanding plays on the field. Have you just educated yourself a lot about on field plays or have you ever had a connection the the game as coach or maybe played college ball or something? Hell, maybe you just play a lot of Madden for all I know, but anyhow I enjoy your posts.

Gilmore, Bates, & Bell would be a scary secondary unit. You could even add a good rookie with pick 31 to the group.

I played through HS but didn't understand the X's and O's at a high level until later from becoming a film nerd in college after I had stopped playing. A chance encounter in college got me connected with someone in the NFL and that then allowed me to network with a couple other people in various roles (Players, scouts, national writers). Now I get to bounce ideas and thoughts off people and get the occasional inside info from people, but most the schematic stuff comes from watching a lot of film and learning from a lot of guys who break it down and go over how to break it down.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Au165 - 02-16-2022, 11:26 AM