Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: I played through HS but didn't understand the X's and O's at a high level until later from becoming a film nerd in college after I had stopped playing. A chance encounter in college got me connected with someone in the NFL and that then allowed me to network with a couple other people in various roles (Players, scouts, national writers). Now I get to bounce ideas and thoughts off people and get the occasional inside info from people, but most the schematic stuff comes from watching a lot of film and learning from a lot of guys who break it down and go over how to break it down.

I appreciate you sharing a peak into your personal life. Most threads on this forum, and I like this, are fun as informal chat sessions with fellow Bengals fans, but when I stumble across a post you make I walk away being more educated about the on field plays and game of football. Thank you!  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - TecmoBengals - 02-16-2022, 11:29 AM