Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:25 AM)casear2727 Wrote: As for me, I am done counting on this FO drafting a ready to play starting lineman. In the last 10 years only Jonah has been solid.  That's a terrible track record..  Tomlinson and Daniels would be solid pickups.

As to CB we could actually get 25 year old Chiefs starting CB Chavarious Ward for at least 5M per year cheaper than Gilmore who is over 30.

In the end you have to keep drafting O line no matter the "history" because that's the way football math works. You need a couple guys on the O line on rookie deals. My logic here is Reiff should come cheap so you have a backup option if the 1st rounder isn't ready day 1, which few are, but I really like this class of very large road grading RT's.

Chavarious Ward isn't that much better than how Apple played late in the year, you get what you pay for there. Gilmore still is a top 3 corner in the league and you sign him for a 2 year run before we have to pay Joe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Au165 - 02-16-2022, 11:30 AM