Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ???
I was and am still pissed at the FO for letting this Oline go on like this. They did make some moves that enabled the team to reach the SB, but look at the price Joe paid personally for their stupidity.. Sure they picked up guys to shore up the D line down the stretch, but just kept gambling on Adeniji and Carmen knowing they might get Joe injured bad enough to miss an entire season..
As far as them losing ...ehhh.. I ran it over and over in my mind Sunday night trying to sleep so I was wiped out Monday, but I don't feel bitter and after having seen 3 go down the tubes it feels really Buffaloish anymore.. If it were anyone but Stafford tossing the winning pass I'd probably still be steaming, I don't know.. I do know I've been through far bigger disappointments in my life like a wife walking out on me and my kids.. I've reached the age when this kind of stuff just doesn't gnaw at me forever.. It takes a hell of a lot more than losing a game to get my goat and as far as my feelings? If I haven't murdered someone yet they're not trying hard enough to make me feel bad.. I just don't allow anyone to kick my emotions around like that anymore.. 
What I really hope is that Joe pounds on Mike Brown's door to let him know under no circumstances will he stay after his contract is up if the line isn't addressed. Hell, I wouldn't blame him if he pulled a Palmer move if they don't fix it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - jj22 - 02-16-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - grampahol - 02-16-2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Tony - 02-17-2022, 01:51 PM