Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:51 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I absolutely agree with continued drafting of oline, my only point is to not bet on getting a quality starter day one.  We need to be very aggressive in FA for oline.

I also agree we will have access to ring chasers.  Gilmore is an interesting option, however, a $14M price tag could get us a really good OT. 

I like Ward over Apple, not Gilmore level but young with promise. 

March will be a very interesting month for us.

In terms of a RT I think you are looking between 8-12 million. The reality is we aren't getting a guy like Armstead because there is no fit (I don't think he or Jonah are moving to RT) so then you go to the next tier. Orlando Brown isn't getting out of KC and Duane Brown is similar to Armstead in moving so we are now already into tier 2. Moses or Trent Brown are the key targets here and I think that 8-12 range could land one.

If not Gilmore we could go JC Jackson, Carlton Davis, even Darious Williams. All options that would give us an even better secondary this year. Ward is probably a 3rd tier guy for me and is only the move on a miss.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Au165 - 02-16-2022, 11:58 AM