Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 11:58 AM)Au165 Wrote: In terms of a RT I think you are looking between 8-12 million. The reality is we aren't getting a guy like Armstead because there is no fit (I don't think he or Jonah are moving to RT) so then you go to the next tier. Orlando Brown isn't getting out of KC and Duane Brown is similar to Armstead in moving so we are now already into tier 2. Moses or Trent Brown are the key targets here and I think that 8-12 range could land one.

If not Gilmore we could go JC Jackson, Carlton Davis, even Darious Williams. All options that would give us an even better secondary this year. Ward is probably a 3rd tier guy for me and is only the move on a miss.

Jonah is not an elite LT by any means, he also played RT initially in college. He could slide LG as well.  Armstead is simply that good.  Thats said Im not as confident as Mike Sans that we are actively on him. 

No way KC can let Brown Jr leave. after that trade.
Duane Brown is too old in my opinion.

I agree that Trent Brown (12M) and Moses (8M) are very doable.  We could easily land one of them and a guard like Tomlinson (9M) or Daniels (10M)  for close to the price of Armstead.  I would love to add Bozeman or Jensen at Center.  Let Carmen and Zion (1st round) battle for the other Guard spot.

Although if we picked up a Conner Williams or re-sign Spain for that other Guard spot w/ Carmen, we could really blow things up and draft Trey McBride at 31 and establish a 10 year Brady-Gronk situation.

In reality I doubt half of this happens but it is nice to dream.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - casear2727 - 02-16-2022, 12:17 PM