Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story
(02-14-2022, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I appreciate your eight attempts to make three posts, but, sadly, this is not a case of practice makes perfect.  You do not engage in good faith or actually attempt to answer actual points made.  Stick to circle jerking with GM, it's honestly all your good for at this point.  I know you'll view this as a a victory or a retreat by me, but Trump still views the 2020 election as "stolen."  You have far more in common with this level of delusion then you'll ever actually admit.

Don't bother making ten posts, then deleting nine of them, to respond.  Just stop, because, quite frankly, you bore the ever loving shit out of me.

You are right to worry about the bolded.   Not the first time you turned the oven to "hot," then had to run out of the kitchen. 

Anyone reading my posts will know that in #50 I isolated and cited and responded to two of your claims so that there could be no question: e.g., you claimed people could not be “knowingly” racist, but granted there could be “unconscious bias.” So any reader can see I am addressing “actual points made” when I ask why that bias could not lead to unconscious racist behavior.

Your acknowledging that question would mean acknowledging that I have responded to “actual points made,” and accepting the onus of either explaining why unconscious bias can’t operate where race is concerned, or granting that it can--i.e., people can be unknowingly racist.  

Instead, you quoted that entire post, still claiming I don't answer "points" actually made with no explanation of why isolating and answering your "points" directly still wasn't answering your points.

That looks like a fail, or worse--if you add the claim that I'm the one acting in bad faith while you are dodging my questions.

Maybe no one will notice if you just say I'm delusional as Trump? Or reference Dino? 

But if "just saying" fails, then no help for it. Anyone actually reading my posts will see your retreat as a retreat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story - Dill - 02-16-2022, 04:22 PM