Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Thoughts and Offseason Plan
(02-16-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post JR85.  Rock On

We are on the same page. I like your plan, all of it. Nothing I disagree with, we would have to trade a lot to get Linderbaum
though, I don't know if that is in the cards. We would have trade from 31 to around the early teens pretty sure to get him.

Love your FA thoughts, James Daniels, Trent Brown and Donte Jackson while bringing back our essentials is pretty ideal.

Also really like your thought on Perrion Winfrey at DT as one of Ogunjobi or BJ might be gone. Keep the DT room deep and
Winfrey might be my favorite DT in this Draft. I know that is saying something but I really like the guy. Played in the SEC with
Bama and has great push and is versatile which is what we want to keep in our DT room.

Gonna go check out the Mock Draft thread now since we are now in that time frame. Pretty wild, usually we are talking about
the Draft about a month and a half earlier. I really haven't studied up much since we went to the big show.

Winfrey lit up the Senior Bowl. I follow the Big 12 closely. IMHO he’s not a first rounder but should go middle second round. I’d resign one of the two of Hill and Ogunjobi. Whichever one is the most compatible on their salary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Thoughts and Offseason Plan - Soonerpeace - 02-16-2022, 04:43 PM