Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I actually see the opposite sometime too. I see them assign sacks to Burrow and not our lineman. It's hard to say.

I don't think it's 100% accurate. But, I don't think it's as inaccurate as some on the board make it out to be.

A lot of fans see a splash play. Like Carman pancaked that guy! He had a great game. They don't see the 5 plays where he gives up pressure, etc.

The problem is if you don't know what the play and assignments were you don't know who should get the plus/minus. We saw it and the coaches even pointed it out a couple of times on each side where (for example) Carman released a rusher because Perine was supposed to pick them up but he didn't. PFF assigned the pressure to Carman but the coaches assigned it to Perine. The same thing happened with Jonah and Mixon and that was a sack that PFF laid on Jonah but the coaches said it was Mixon because the play called for a handoff to a chip and Mixon did not chip.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Joelist - 02-16-2022, 05:07 PM