Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 05:56 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm not suggesting moving Jonah at this point I dont think they can becausr the rest of line is in disarray. I did say during his draft process I thought he could be a good tackle but an All-Pro LG and I still believe that.

I know everyone is down on Jackson Carman but he showed alot of talent with great vision this season. The guy is big but fast out of his stance has loose hips and quick feet and is powerful. He is a perfect fit for Taylor and Callahan's scheme. He just needs to learn and refine his technique. This Off-Season will be huge for Carman....

Other than that the Bengals have Hopkins and a bunch of unknowns on the offensive line. They have to make moves.

This is the only option I see if they did somehow talk Armstead into coming here via the Saints connection we have built up. Slide Jonah in and get Armstead at LT. At that point you still have to figure out the right side but the left side would be all world. Just not sure the money would workout without Armstead giving us a ring chaser/friend of the family discount. Maybe Bell and Hendrickson can sell him though.

By the way I don't really see a realistic way he ends up here, but that would be the only logical answer for Jonah if it hypothetically occurred because a move to RT at this point would be a disaster.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Au165 - 02-16-2022, 05:59 PM