Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 06:34 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I guess we’re just going to agree to disagree.  To me he is brute force/power guy.  A classic phone-booth blocker.  On the move his technique is pretty sloppy and his inconsistent hand placement gets exposed.  Not a deal breaker but like Trey Hill, I don’t think the Bengals have a very good handle of what scheme fits are supposed to be.

Like I said I think his issues is technique and not ability to do it. He would have been more successful early in an inside zone or power scheme mostly because that was what he was used to in college.

Honestly if you're looking for technically sound wide zone offensive linemen straight out of college the pickings are slim. How many College teams run alot of it right now? Iowa, Virginia Tech and Ohio State run it a little uhhh Notre Dame ran it the last couple of years but that might change.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Synric - 02-16-2022, 06:57 PM