Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 06:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Like I said I think his issues is technique and not ability to do it. He would have been more successful early in an inside zone or power scheme mostly because that was what he was used to in college.

Honestly if you're looking for technically sound wide zone offensive linemen straight out of college the pickings are slim. How many College teams run alot of it right now? Iowa, Virginia Tech and Ohio State run it a little uhhh Notre Dame ran it the last couple of years but that might change.

It’s always projection. You don’t get many who run wide-zone just like most are totally unfamiliar with NFL pass protection sets. You have to visually observe on the field traits that can transfer over to the NFL.

I found this quote on the Trench Warfare site on JC:
“ He would be helped playing in a more confined space inside where he can be in a more insulated position to utilize his size, length, and aggressiveness to his advantage “
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - CoachGeorge - 02-16-2022, 07:11 PM