Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0
(02-16-2022, 07:48 PM)sloSTI Wrote: McShay has the Bengals taking, Bernhard Raimann, I don't know anything about him, is he better than the kid from Iowa?

I read a great quote about Raimann.  He didn't start playing football until 14 as he is originally from Austria.   The coaches said that he has a great memory and when you teach him something, he gets it right away.  He started as a TE @ CMU, so his upside is tremendous as he is an inexperienced OT, that will only get better with more experience and coaching, and is someone who can start right away. 

Linderbaum is better, but he is also a Center.  This Raimann kid is a OT and appears to be a pretty solid prospect himself.  I would be happy if the Bengals got him in the 1st round.   Linderbaum most likely will be gone by the time the Bengals pick, and honestly I hope the Bengals sign a Center in free agency anyway.  

Here is the quote "He said this kid picks up everything you put in front of him. You tell him you need to know X, Y and Z and tomorrow he has it nailed. One of the smarter offensive tackles in attendance [at the Senior Bowl] and has the athleticism and power to hold his own.""
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0 - Synric - 01-22-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0 - kevin - 01-22-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0 - kevin - 01-22-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0 - ladeda - 02-16-2022, 10:39 PM