Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jammar Chase was wide open for a TD on the last play
(02-16-2022, 11:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Truly sad and pathetic post. Letting a bunch of rando’s on a message board keep you from embracing a player as special as Ja’Marr Chase is absolutely insane. Your loss. I can’t imagine not enjoying watching him play.

And holding it against him that he said he’d break records or that he should be OROY is also super petty. He backed up the records statement, and he was 100% right that he should win that award. He had the best rookie WR season of all time. Why should he give some kind of “ah shucks” bs answer to questions about should he win it? **** that. Give me the alpha dog that knows he’s the best and backs it up. Burrow is the same way.

As for it being the QB - you will not find a bigger Joe Burrow fan that me, but giving him all the credit for his WR’s success is ridiculous. He literally couldn’t connect on a deep ball to save his life last season. Chase completely unlocked that part of our offense. Chase also scored several TD’s that had absolutely nothing to do with Burrow’s throws (82 yarder against Baltimore, the one he outran 7 Chiefs players from the middle of the field, etc).

Agree. Chase is a gamebreaker. There were games where our offense struggled...Burrow threw a 50/50 ball to Chase and he made a play and scored a TD. That changed the offense.

Without Chase, and with a bad line...even with Sewell bad we would have struggled to score and won less games. No doubt. We finish with maybe 7 wins without Chase.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jammar Chase was wide open for a TD on the last play - THE PISTONS - 02-16-2022, 11:39 PM