Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ???
(02-17-2022, 01:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: The more I think about it the less I'm concerned about the actual outcome and score of the game. It was a really fun season of football watching and rooting for us. For others not so much, but we've been there as well. Only a small segment of society gets to truly celebrate the super bowl winner or the world series winner, etc. That means the overwhelming majority of our population is sorely disappointed which really seems kind of unfair in the grand scheme of things. 
The ride was a lot of fun. Does anyone really celebrate once the roller coaster stops to let everyone off?

Yea, if I forget about who won or lost that Super Bowl, I think that Bengals team easily could have won that Super Bowl. It's a different way to look at it. Most people can't remember the team that loss (outside of Bengals fans) but I think most NFL fans will remember this because we haven't won a super bowl yet. It does feel good that I could have seen us winning the super bowl though, it wasn't like we got routed, or didn't even make it.

2nd place is first loser, I've always thought this, lol. If we got destroyed in the super bowl it would have hurt less. I can imagine a world where we won and I wouldn't have been surprised. That is worth something. I do think most sane NFL fans also could see we could have won that game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - kevin - 02-16-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - jj22 - 02-16-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - reuben.ahmed - 02-17-2022, 01:39 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Nepa - 02-17-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Why Didn't I Feel That Bad ??? - Tony - 02-17-2022, 01:51 PM