Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations?
-Gronk's probably not realistic unless his team reaches out to the Bengals and he's willing to take a one-year deal on the cheaper side. I'm honestly not thinking much about this one. Just sounded like Gronk thinking out loud and not serious interest.
-I figure we're going to have to choose between Ogunjobi or Hill. Argument could be made for either of them. You bring Ossai back into the fold and maybe draft another guy or two.
-Not to be a pessimist but I think Bates walks. Dude played phenomenally in the playoffs, but I'm wary of making him the highest paid safety in the league.

If the front office can keep the core defense in place (with the subtraction of one or two guys), then it's time to throw money at the offensive line. The defense has kept us in games almost all season, and frankly they're the reason we made it to the Super Bowl. This offense should be scoring 30+ points a game and they're not. Fix that side of the ball.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations? - Big Boss - 02-17-2022, 03:50 PM