Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
I suppose at some point, all NFL teams will be the home team in London and lose a home game. It doesn't even out over the season, but maybe over the years it does. .......Now since Bengals are the home team, do they have to split the ticket sales. They do in a play-off game, but this is regular season. Washington still has 8 home games. Perhaps Mike Brown and Bengals cash in on all the ticket sales in London. If so, Mike Brown probably trying to get his hands on the concession stand money and ticket sales to the ferris wheel.  .....In the Olympics, I saw them parachute in James Bond and The Queen. Now that could go into Hue Jackson's playbook. Left Tackle at wide receiver, Right Tackle at wide receiver, and no AJ Green, and then he parachutes into the stadium, Dalton throws the ball in the air to Green who floats down in the end zone.

I thought when they said the Bengals were playing in London, they meant London Ohio. Somewhere around Columbus, I think.  London England, wow, as the British say, " That's way off there yonder a ways, that's a fur piece. "....No wait, that's how they say it in London Ohio.

As one person said already, it gives us a reason to drink early in the morning, it's 5 O'clock somewhere....Why fight it.  You know on an old TV Show, they called the butler Mr French, but he wasn't French at all, he was English. There could be some real stories how he got the name French.  These would be good things for the game announcers to bring up in the game.  Why was the English butler in New York called Mr French ? I mean, he wasn't French, he was British.  That could be quality game information by a Terry Bradshaw. 

The British gave the USA Mr. Bean, it's only fare we return the favor and give them Mike Brown.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - kevin - 11-27-2015, 03:01 PM