Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Teacher Friend Made The Jumbotron!
(02-17-2022, 02:16 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So did he get her? You can't leave us hanging here.
He could have had her in a heartbeat if she wanted but he kept turning her down!

He was a good ol' boy from Eaton, Ohio, and was just simple minded and didn't care about getting caught up in drama! 

He never got with her because he had no interest, but he did end up hooking up with a girl a bunch of times that was smoking hot and her and her best friend ended up naked in the hot tub at my parents' place with us!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pr5eqfs1etudgv7867...y.gif&ct=g]
(02-17-2022, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Have you called the season ticket office and told them you want too buy season tickets? Because I find it hard to believe they cannot accommodate you. 

We tried and they said they had sold out the crippled section which is just because a bunch of non-crippled people bought all the tickets in that section because they don't bother to check to make sure that people need them because they just care about the money.

One member on here said he even bought tickets (or his girlfriend or friend did) in the crippled section for the playoff game even though no one in their group was crippled. 

He even bragged about them being the best seats, which they are, but I'd rather sit in the upper deck and be non-crippled. They are great seats but that's because it's the only way for people like me to enjoy the game.

We might try to find single game tickets in seats that I could get to and I almost want to roll into the crippled section and tell all the normal people there that they're assholes for stealing my seats but I'm torn because do I really want to bash other fans, especially during a game? 

You can get four tickets, so if someone has a disability and brings four "normal" people, that's fine. I have no problem with it. I've also seen families bring people in wheelchairs that look like they're alive but not really here, which is also fine, get them out of the house and enjoy the game, but "normal" people stealing the seats pisses me off, especially when they buy them as season tickets before we even have a chance to.

And you have to hit flip the little wheelchair tab to the side in order to even have the option of buying those tickets, so it's not like they didn't know what they were doing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Teacher Friend Made The Jumbotron! - BFritz21 - 02-17-2022, 04:22 PM