Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can Burrow do differently?
(02-17-2022, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Finished the video 60% was low. MOST the sacks were Burrows fault. Tom Brady behind this same exact line wouldn’t have been sacked as much. The Super Bowl sacks were really really bad. He had the RB open on literally all the sacks he took but the final play. But on that play he had Uzomah wide open.

I thought Burrow had a B- grade superbiwl but after seeing these sacks he had a C- game. He didn’t play well at all. This kinda scares me and it needs to be coached out of Burrow. He has savior syndrome at QB. He thinks he has to make “the throw” and carry his team when sometimes the best play is the dump it off and trust your guy to break a tackle. Burrow did not trust his teammates to break tackles. He wanted every single pass to be a big play. I think the o line deserves some apologies. They were bad but Burrow was 1/2 the problem

He was so used to getting it at LSU.  It's going to be a hard tendency to break.  But hopefully major knee surgery, an injury to the other knee and hitting the ground 70 times this season will cause him to re-evaluate.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What can Burrow do differently? - Big Boss - 02-17-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: What can Burrow do differently? - M.W. - 02-19-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: What can Burrow do differently? - MickMack - 02-17-2022, 10:59 PM
What can Burrow do differently? - ah5 - 02-18-2022, 11:28 PM