Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations?
Not every player has to be re-signed, some can be cut and replaced with rookie contracts from drafted players to help protect our most valuable player on the team.

Plus we will be cutting half the O-line, certainly this brings a little money to the table, plus Waynes money.

If a new toy is signed like Gronk without fixing O-line ? Then the bengals really don't care about Joe Burrow at all.

Its as simple as that, they already have shown to have enough skill players to make a deep run in playoffs and really shouldn't be considering any others until O-line is fixed imo.

Like Bates a lot and always said I wanted him retained in the threads where everybody wanted him cut earlier in year and majority said he was a bum even. But if releasing him brings in an Armstead type player then I am all for it and draft Bates replacement with 1st round pick on rookie deal.

Would rather keep Bates and figure it out, but that is how important I believe fixing the O-line is that he is expendable if there is no other money to be found.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations? - Go Cards - 02-17-2022, 11:04 PM