Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN attempting to create a new narrative
(02-18-2022, 10:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The data: https://www.bls.gov/news.release/realer.t02.htm

So, while we have seen wages increase, they have been outpaced by inflation. This is based on wages for production and non-supervisory employees, which would mean everyone that isn't management. Now, the majority of these profits aren't going to your line or even mid-level management, but they do benefit from these things more than the labor does.

Ok, cool, I'm aligned with what you're referring to.  I'm in no position to disagree with your sentiment on this because it's correct.  Trying to argue whether management's kick back on performance is significant or not really detracts from the conversation.  

A lot of these talking points are tricky to discuss (with you specifically) because all this CPI data is centered around the demographics you frequently defend...and no i'm not trying to imply the data is biased.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN attempting to create a new narrative - basballguy - 02-18-2022, 11:22 PM