Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 KEY DAYS COMING FOR BENGALS
(02-17-2022, 11:22 AM)CincyDog Wrote: If they start making key contract offers based on fake 'Team Chemistry' they will never have the run they want to. 

That is something the old Bengals or Moron Reds would do 'Clubhouse guys' 'Crafty Vets'  'Team Familiarity' etc.  

Hopefully, we do not overpay for 3 games of playoff production 

Are you suggesting they throw out who stepped up in Big Games and got them to The Super Bowl ?

You aren't suggesting they blow this team up again and start all over, even after a Super Bowl ?

Here is where you and me will disagree. I would bring just about all of this team back. I say just about because some players will go free agent to other teams, and also some better Blockers need added so that Burrow isn't the most sacked QB in the NFL again. 

You mentioned the Reds. The Reds found out trading Tony Perez and breaking up a winning team was stupid.  Reds admit it was an awful mistake.  Bengals have a Super Bowl Team, and for example I want Uzomah back and not brining in old injured Gronk who has seen his better days, as some are talking.  Talk about a payroll expense, I can't see old man Gronk and that was Bradys guy as Chase is Burrows guy. 

It was 4 play-off games counting The Super Bowl, and you say it like it is nothing. I say it is something. Play-Off experience is HUGE. 

Team Chemistry is not Fake. Team Chemistry is not easy to achieve, which all the Bengals losing seasons proved. The timing these players have with each other on the playbook, I want just about All of this team back in 2022. 

Oh Yes, all we heard was the 31 years without a play-off win.  Now this team wins 3 play-off games and suddenly that is garbage also.  

Bring back as much of this Super Bowl team as they can bring back, but my word, get some Blocking in here. We didn't take Sewell but took Chase, that was a good move, but now we need to use the first pick on the Blocker we passed on last year to get Chase.  Burrow needs Mucho Blocking in free agency and draft. the Bengals have a Super Bowl Defense, but if they could get a Super Bowl O Line to go with it, Ay, Chihuahua !!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
6 KEY DAYS COMING FOR BENGALS - kevin - 02-17-2022, 08:38 AM
RE: 6 KEY DAYS COMING FOR BENGALS - kevin - 02-17-2022, 09:56 AM
RE: 6 KEY DAYS COMING FOR BENGALS - kevin - 02-19-2022, 04:33 AM
RE: 6 KEY DAYS COMING FOR BENGALS - CKwi88 - 02-17-2022, 12:17 PM