Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
(02-15-2022, 03:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm with you, I don't care how much billionaire owners spend as it isn't my money but the NFL has cap rules to follow so I was thinking about a discount in order to keep many areas of the team strong.

We have the Cap to do so. Just get the best OL we can in Free Agency and bring back our own players that keep us strong.

Honestly this is the least complex Offseason I can remember. Usually we are talking about multiple positions on both sides of the 
ball that need improvement.

Not this year, it is bring back our own good players and fortify the O-line with top tier proven veterans and they are available and I 
know they will want to block for Joe Burrow who is by most players opinions is the best young QB in the league. Herbert is good but
he doesn't have the IT factor Burrow has.

(02-15-2022, 03:55 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I agree.  Burrow is the man, and hopefully that “it” factor he seems to have helps him speed up the mental hurdle this loss has on a team.  Matt ryan, for example, disappeared after he lost the SB. But he doesn’t have an ounce of swagger.

Truth, Burrow is nothing like Matt Ryan. Matty Ice my ass. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2022, 04:27 PM