Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
(02-19-2022, 05:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hard to compare this team to any in NFL history. They were in the midst of a full blown rebuild and IMO made it to the SB ahead of schedule. Team is loaded with extremely young talent.

Are there any truly similar examples? I don't think there is.

I do think this team will be back. Yes losing can be crushing, but I think this group "gets it", and I think they realize just how special last year was even with the loss. This and just the overall talent level of this team will have them competing for another one for several years at least.

Without Brady in the AFC things are wide open, and who better than Burrow to take Brady's place? Fix the line and let's go.

Yes I believe it really is just that simple. The Bengals fan skeptic in me can't help but be afraid they'll try to cut corners and hit it with a lick and a promise though, sorry.

But I do think if they'll actually, finally get Joe a "real" Oline this team will be a true contender for years to come.

They sunk big money (by Bengal standards) into the D. Will they now address the giant elephant in the room ? I'm not opposed to whatever it takes. Trade Joe Mixon, Tyler Boyd ? Cut Waynes and whomever else ? Do whatever it takes to get a real Oline.

They've just got to protect Joe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - bengalfan74 - 02-19-2022, 07:54 PM